- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
English Service (Regular Schedule- 9/10/17- 6/10/2018):
Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m
- English Service (Regular Schedule- 9/10/17- 6/10/2018): Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Chinese (Mandarin) Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday School (age 3-6th gr.) & Youth Group (7-12 gr.): Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Ed. Building)
- Adult Sunday Bible Class: Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Undercroft)
To view our seasonal worship schedules, click here.
What's Happening at St. Paul's
- Classes meet from 9:30 - 10:30 in the Undercroft. Here is the Winter/Spring Schedule: WHO IS MY NEIGHBOR? – January 7, 14, 21 and Feb. 4 The answer to this question is far more complicated than just the last Good Samaritan sermon you heard! Come and examine that text and the Old ...
- Our stewardship theme this year comes from 1 Corinthians 12:4-6 - Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone." Come join ...
- Join us for Easter! Worship at 8:00 and 11:00 (in English). Brunch between services. Easter Egg hunt for children at 10:00 ...
- Virginia Glee Club at St. Paul's St. Paul's is pleased to host the Virginia Glee Club on Sunday, March 4, at 4:00pm. Founded in 1871, the Virginia Glee Club is UVA’s oldest musical organization and among the oldest collegiate choirs in the United States. With an extensive history of in...
- Lenten Midweek Services Join us on Wednesdays at 7:30pm during the season of Lent as we spend extra time in prayer and meditation upon the Scriptures. Our theme this year is "Return to the Lord" - as proclaimed by the Old Testament prophets. Lent begins on Ash Wednesday (Feb....
- Sunday Sermons During Epiphany and Lent Sunday sermons during the first part of this year will primarily be based on the Old Testament texts. Come hear the lessons which these texts teach us, including how Jesus fulfills their prophecies and/or sheds light on their meaning....
- Join us for Sunday Morning Bible Class Classes meet from 9:30 - 10:30 in the Undercroft. Here is the Winter/Spring Schedule: WHO IS MY NEIGHBOR? – January 7, 14, 21 and Feb. 4 The answer to this question is far more complicated than just the last Good Samaritan sermon you heard! Come and ...
The following are upcoming events at St. Paul’s.
|Sunday, April 15||
|Monday, April 16||
|Tuesday, April 17|
|Wednesday, April 18||
|Thursday, April 19|
|Friday, April 20||
|Saturday, April 21|
|Sunday, April 22||
To see all scheduled activities, click here.
Palm Sunday Sermon
by Pastor Mark (3/26/18)Zechariah 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, Mark 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman (read more...)
Lent 2 Sermon
by Pastor Mark (2/27/18)Genesis 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! Dear friends: God calls, and (read more...)
Epiphany 5 Sermon
by Pastor Mark (2/7/18)Isaiah 40:21-31 Grace, mercy and peace be to you from God our (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (1/19/18)Matthew 2:1-12 Grace, mercy and peace be to you from God our (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (10/30/17)John 8:31-36 Dear friends in Christ, today is a very special day. (read more...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
by St. Paul's Office (10/18/17)Pentecost 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (read more...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
by St. Paul's Office (8/16/17)Pentecost 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & Isaiah 55 “God Notices the (read more...)