- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
- Are You Able? Fifth Sunday in Lent, 2015 Text: Mark 10:32–45 In the name of Jesus, Amen! In the beginning of today's Gospel lesson, it was already the third time that Jesus predicted His passion. He said to His followers that the Son of Man would suffer and be kill...
- Living Stones: Are You Ready? November 9, 2014 Text: Matthew 25:1-13, 1 Peter 2:4-7 In the name of Jesus, Amen! Last Sunday, you took a stone back to home. You may have put it in your pocket as Pr. Mark suggested or put it on your desk as a reminder of Stewardship emphasis. Y...
- Yoke and Little Children July 5/6, 2014 Text: Matthew 11:25-30 In the name of Jesus, Amen! What does a yoke have anything to do with little children? I was wondering this too when I was preparing the sermon. In today’s Gospel reading, Jesus puts these two together. In ...
- The Spirit That Came From The Cross The Day of Pentecost (June 8, 2014) Text: John 7:37-39, Acts 2:1–21 In the name of Jesus, Amen! In today’s Gospel reading, the last part of John 7:39 reads, “The Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.” Did you notice so...
- Our Shared History Over the past few weeks, we've been learning about Jesus' resurrection as told through Biblical accounts that include phrases like "While they were wondering about this..." (Luke 24:4 referring to the women finding the stone rolled away), "What are you di...
- The God In Whom We Believe March 16, 2014 Text: John 3:1-17, Romans 4:18, 13-17 In the name of Jesus, Amen! The debate between Ken Ham and Bill Nye over Creation vs. evolution took place last month. Judging who won the debate is hard. It all depends on whom you like, ...
- The Work of God First Wednesday in Lent, 2014 Text: John 6:25-40, Exodus 16:9-30 In the name of Jesus, Amen! Spring Festival Gala Evening is annual Chinese national TV celebration for the Chinese New Year. During the gala evening this year, there was a magic...
- Light and Salt Last week, the Sunday School students discussed good works, those things that we do as God's hands in the world. The children learned about Dorcas (Greek version of the Aramaic "Tabitha," which means gazelle) a disciple who lived in a city called Joppa an...
- More on John (and his Favorite Wilderness Foods) This past Sunday, we learned more about John. The children discussed his role in leading the way for Jesus and teaching the Pharisees and Sadducees that they do not earn heaven by being descendants of Abraham (Matthew 3:1-12; John 1:29-34). They also hear...
- John Baptizes Jesus Lesson 7 in our Sunday School winter program covered the baptism of Jesus (Matthew 3:13-17). The children heard about how the 30-year-old Jesus left his hometown of Nazareth where he had grown up with his parents, brothers and sisters, and traveled to the...
- All Combined Calendar
- St. Paul’s Epistle Newsletter
- Pastors’ Corner
- Member Posts
- St. Paul’s Twitter
- Our Building Program
Epiphany 5 Sermon
by Pastor Mark (2/7/18)Isaiah 40:21-31 Grace, mercy and peace be to you from God our (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (1/19/18)Matthew 2:1-12 Grace, mercy and peace be to you from God our (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (10/30/17)John 8:31-36 Dear friends in Christ, today is a very special day. (read more...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
by St. Paul's Office (10/18/17)Pentecost 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (read more...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
by St. Paul's Office (8/16/17)Pentecost 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & Isaiah 55 “God Notices the (read more...)
From Pastor Lehrer
by St. Paul's Office (7/24/17)Pentecost 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 and Isaiah 55.10-13 Most members (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (6/26/17)Pentecost 3, Matthew 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three (read more...)