- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
- 公民班（ESL课程） 十一月一日至十一月十九日（Nov. 1 to Nov. 19） 周一和周四晚（7点至8点半） 地址：圣保罗路德会 St. Paul’s Lutheran Church 7426 Idylwood Road Falls Church, VA 22043 (703) 573-0494...
- Citizenship Classes November 1 – November 19 Mondays and Thursdays 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. St. Paul’s Lutheran Church 7426 Idylwood Road Falls Church, VA 22043 (703) 573-0494...
- Remove Sins Completely! St. Paul’s Lutheran Church September 30, 2018 Text: Mark 9:38 -50 James5:1-12 In the name of Jesus, Amen! Today’s Gospel reading is one of the hardest texts in the Bible. I don’t know about you. When I read it for the first time, I became very une...
- Are You Able? Fifth Sunday in Lent, 2015 Text: Mark 10:32–45 In the name of Jesus, Amen! In the beginning of today's Gospel lesson, it was already the third time that Jesus predicted His passion. He said to His followers that the Son of Man would suffer and be kill...
- Living Stones: Are You Ready? November 9, 2014 Text: Matthew 25:1-13, 1 Peter 2:4-7 In the name of Jesus, Amen! Last Sunday, you took a stone back to home. You may have put it in your pocket as Pr. Mark suggested or put it on your desk as a reminder of Stewardship emphasis. Y...
- Yoke and Little Children July 5/6, 2014 Text: Matthew 11:25-30 In the name of Jesus, Amen! What does a yoke have anything to do with little children? I was wondering this too when I was preparing the sermon. In today’s Gospel reading, Jesus puts these two together. In ...
- The Spirit That Came From The Cross The Day of Pentecost (June 8, 2014) Text: John 7:37-39, Acts 2:1–21 In the name of Jesus, Amen! In today’s Gospel reading, the last part of John 7:39 reads, “The Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.” Did you notice so...
- Our Shared History Over the past few weeks, we've been learning about Jesus' resurrection as told through Biblical accounts that include phrases like "While they were wondering about this..." (Luke 24:4 referring to the women finding the stone rolled away), "What are you di...
- The God In Whom We Believe March 16, 2014 Text: John 3:1-17, Romans 4:18, 13-17 In the name of Jesus, Amen! The debate between Ken Ham and Bill Nye over Creation vs. evolution took place last month. Judging who won the debate is hard. It all depends on whom you like, ...
- The Work of God First Wednesday in Lent, 2014 Text: John 6:25-40, Exodus 16:9-30 In the name of Jesus, Amen! Spring Festival Gala Evening is annual Chinese national TV celebration for the Chinese New Year. During the gala evening this year, there was a magic...
- All Combined Calendar
- St. Paul’s Epistle Newsletter
- Pastors’ Corner
- Member Posts
- St. Paul’s Twitter
- Our Building Program
On Being Pro-Life
by Pastor Mark (1/23/19)John 2:1-11 Jesus turned water into wine. This was his first (read more...)
Christmas Day Sermon
by Pastor Mark (12/28/18)Text: John 1:1-18 Christmas Day is the highpoint of the Church’s celebration (read more...)
Worthy of Your Calling
by Pastor Mark (11/12/18)Text: Ephesians 4:1-8 and Mark 12:38-44 “She put in more than all (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (10/29/18)Revelation 14:6-7 In the Gospel lesson just read (Matthew 11:12-19), Jesus makes (read more...)
Meet Author Radhika MB
by St. Paul's Office (10/25/18)Meet Author Radhika MB 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on October 27, (read more...)
by Pastor Yang (10/9/18)十一月一日至十一月十九日（Nov. 1 to Nov. 19） 周一和周四晚（7点至8点半） 地址：圣保罗路德会 St. Paul’s Lutheran Church 7426 Idylwood Road Falls Church, (read more...)
by Pastor Yang (10/9/18)November 1 – November 19 Mondays and Thursdays 7 p.m. – 8:30 (read more...)