- Was gibt es Neues
- Chinese (Chinesischen Ministerien)
- Are You Able? Fifth Sunday in Lent, 2015 Text: Markieren 10:32–45 In the name of Jesus, Amen! In the beginning of today's Gospel lesson, it was already the third time that Jesus predicted His passion. He said to His followers that the Son of Man would suffer and be kill...
- Living Stones: Sind Sie Bereit? November 9, 2014 Text: Matthew 25:1-13, 1 Peter 2:4-7 Im Namen Jesu, Amen! Last Sunday, you took a stone back to home. You may have put it in your pocket as Pr. Mark suggested or put it on your desk as a reminder of Stewardship emphasis. Y...
- Yoke and Little Children Juli 5/6, 2014 Text: Matthew 11:25-30 Im Namen Jesu, Amen! What does a yoke have anything to do with little children? I was wondering this too when I was preparing the sermon. Im heutigen Evangelium, Jesus puts these two together. In ...
- The Spirit That Came From The Cross The Day of Pentecost (Juni 8, 2014) Text: John 7:37-39, Acts 2:1–21 In the name of Jesus, Amen! Im heutigen Evangelium, the last part of John 7:39 reads, “The Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.” Did you notice so...
- Our Shared History In den letzten paar Wochen, we've been learning about Jesus' resurrection as told through Biblical accounts that include phrases like "While they were wondering about this..." (Luke 24:4 referring to the women finding the stone rolled away), "What are you di...
- The God In Whom We Believe März 16, 2014 Text: John 3:1-17, Römer 4:18, 13-17 Im Namen Jesu, Amen! The debate between Ken Ham and Bill Nye over Creation vs. evolution took place last month. Judging who won the debate is hard. It all depends on whom you like, ...
- The Work of God First Wednesday in Lent, 2014 Text: John 6:25-40, Exodus 16:9-30 Im Namen Jesu, Amen! Spring Festival Gala Evening is annual Chinese national TV celebration for the Chinese New Year. During the gala evening this year, there was a magic...
- Light and Salt Last week, the Sunday School students discussed good works, those things that we do as God's hands in the world. The children learned about Dorcas (Greek version of the Aramaic "Tabitha," which means gazelle) a disciple who lived in a city called Joppa an...
- More on John (and his Favorite Wilderness Foods) Das am vergangenen Sonntag, we learned more about John. The children discussed his role in leading the way for Jesus and teaching the Pharisees and Sadducees that they do not earn heaven by being descendants of Abraham (Matthew 3:1-12; John 1:29-34). They also hear...
- John Baptizes Jesus Lektion 7 in our Sunday School winter program covered the baptism of Jesus (Matthew 3:13-17). The children heard about how the 30-year-old Jesus left his hometown of Nazareth where he had grown up with his parents, brothers and sisters, and traveled to the...
Was gibt es Neues
- Alle Kalender zusammen Kalender
- St. Brief des Paulus Newsletter
- Pastoren’ Ecke
- Mitglied Beiträge
- St. Pauls Twitter
- Unsere Building Program
von Pastor Mark (10/30/17)John 8:31-36 Liebe Freunde in Christus, today is a very special day. (Lesen Sie mehr ...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
von St. Paul Büro (10/18/17)Pfingsten 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (Lesen Sie mehr ...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
von St. Paul Büro (8/16/17)Pfingsten 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & Isaiah 55 “God Notices the (Lesen Sie mehr ...)
From Pastor Lehrer
von St. Paul Büro (7/24/17)Pfingsten 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 and Isaiah 55.10-13 Most members (Lesen Sie mehr ...)
von Pastor Mark (6/26/17)Pfingsten 3, Matthew 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three (Lesen Sie mehr ...)
von Pastor Mark (4/21/17)The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter (Lesen Sie mehr ...)
Fastenzeit 4, John 9
von Pastor Mark (3/26/17)Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded (Lesen Sie mehr ...)