- Cuidado Ministerio
- Juntas y Comités de la Iglesia
- Ministerio de la Mujer
- Presentación Colaboradores
- St. Computadoras de Pablo
- ¿Qué hay de nuevo
- Chino (Chino Ministerios)
- Are You Able? Fifth Sunday in Lent, 2015 Texto: Marque 10:32–45 In the name of Jesus, Amén! In the beginning of today's Gospel lesson, it was already the third time that Jesus predicted His passion. He said to His followers that the Son of Man would suffer and be kill...
- Living Stones: Estás Listo? Noviembre 9, 2014 Texto: Mateo 25:1-13, 1 Peter 2:4-7 En el nombre de Jesús, Amén! Last Sunday, you took a stone back to home. You may have put it in your pocket as Pr. Mark suggested or put it on your desk as a reminder of Stewardship emphasis. Y...
- Yoke and Little Children Julio 5/6, 2014 Texto: Mateo 11:25-30 En el nombre de Jesús, Amén! What does a yoke have anything to do with little children? I was wondering this too when I was preparing the sermon. En la lectura del Evangelio de hoy, Jesus puts these two together. En ...
- El Espíritu que vino de La Cruz The Day of Pentecost (Junio 8, 2014) Texto: Juan 7:37-39, Acts 2:1–21 In the name of Jesus, Amén! En la lectura del Evangelio de hoy, the last part of John 7:39 reads, “The Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.” Did you notice so...
- Nuestra historia compartida Durante las últimas semanas, we've been learning about Jesus' resurrection as told through Biblical accounts that include phrases like "While they were wondering about this..." (Lucas 24:4 referring to the women finding the stone rolled away), "What are you di...
- The God In Whom We Believe Marzo 16, 2014 Texto: Juan 3:1-17, Romanos 4:18, 13-17 En el nombre de Jesús, Amén! The debate between Ken Ham and Bill Nye over Creation vs. evolution took place last month. Judging who won the debate is hard. It all depends on whom you like, ...
- The Work of God First Wednesday in Lent, 2014 Texto: Juan 6:25-40, Exodus 16:9-30 En el nombre de Jesús, Amén! Spring Festival Gala Evening is annual Chinese national TV celebration for the Chinese New Year. During the gala evening this year, there was a magic...
- Light and Salt Last week, the Sunday School students discussed good works, those things that we do as God's hands in the world. The children learned about Dorcas (Greek version of the Aramaic "Tabitha," which means gazelle) a disciple who lived in a city called Joppa an...
- More on John (and his Favorite Wilderness Foods) El pasado domingo, we learned more about John. The children discussed his role in leading the way for Jesus and teaching the Pharisees and Sadducees that they do not earn heaven by being descendants of Abraham (Mateo 3:1-12; Juan 1:29-34). They also hear...
- John Baptizes Jesus Lección 7 in our Sunday School winter program covered the baptism of Jesus (Mateo 3:13-17). The children heard about how the 30-year-old Jesus left his hometown of Nazareth where he had grown up with his parents, brothers and sisters, and traveled to the...
¿Qué hay de nuevo
- Todas Calendario Combinado
- St. Newsletter Epístola de Pablo
- Pastores’ Esquina
- Miembro Mensajes
- St. Pablo Twitter
- Nuestro Programa de Construcción
Cuaresma 2 Sermon
por Pastor Mark (2/27/18)Génesis 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! Queridos amigos: God calls, y (leer más ...)
Epifanía 5 Sermon
por Pastor Mark (2/7/18)Isaías 40:21-31 Gracia, mercy and peace be to you from God our (leer más ...)
por Pastor Mark (1/19/18)Mateo 2:1-12 Gracia, mercy and peace be to you from God our (leer más ...)
por Pastor Mark (10/30/17)Juan 8:31-36 Queridos amigos en Cristo, today is a very special day. (leer más ...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
por San. Oficina de Pablo (10/18/17)Pentecostés 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (leer más ...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
por San. Oficina de Pablo (8/16/17)Pentecostés 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & Isaías 55 “God Notices the (leer más ...)
From Pastor Lehrer
por San. Oficina de Pablo (7/24/17)Pentecostés 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 and Isaiah 55.10-13 Most members (leer más ...)