- 자세히 알아보기
- 어떤 새로운
- 중국의 (중국어 사역)
- Are You Able? Fifth Sunday in Lent, 2015 본문: 표시 10:32–45 In the name of Jesus, 아멘! In the beginning of today's Gospel lesson, it was already the third time that Jesus predicted His passion. He said to His followers that the Son of Man would suffer and be kill...
- 생활 돌: 당신은 준비되어 있는가? 11월 9, 2014 본문: 마태 복음 25:1-13, 1 Peter 2:4-7 예수님의 이름으로, 아멘! Last Sunday, you took a stone back to home. You may have put it in your pocket as Pr. Mark suggested or put it on your desk as a reminder of Stewardship emphasis. Y...
- Yoke and Little Children 7월 5/6, 2014 본문: 마태 복음 11:25-30 예수님의 이름으로, 아멘! What does a yoke have anything to do with little children? I was wondering this too when I was preparing the sermon. 오늘의 복음 독서, Jesus puts these two together. 에 ...
- 십자가에서 온 영 The Day of Pentecost (6월 8, 2014) 본문: 요한 복음 7:37-39, Acts 2:1–21 In the name of Jesus, 아멘! 오늘의 복음 독서, the last part of John 7:39 reads, “The Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.” Did you notice so...
- Our Shared History Over the past few weeks, we've been learning about Jesus' resurrection as told through Biblical accounts that include phrases like "While they were wondering about this..." (눅 24:4 referring to the women finding the stone rolled away), "What are you di...
- The God In Whom We Believe 행진 16, 2014 본문: 요한 복음 3:1-17, 로마서 4:18, 13-17 예수님의 이름으로, 아멘! The debate between Ken Ham and Bill Nye over Creation vs. evolution took place last month. Judging who won the debate is hard. It all depends on whom you like, ...
- The Work of God First Wednesday in Lent, 2014 본문: 요한 복음 6:25-40, Exodus 16:9-30 예수님의 이름으로, 아멘! Spring Festival Gala Evening is annual Chinese national TV celebration for the Chinese New Year. During the gala evening this year, there was a magic...
- Light and Salt Last week, the Sunday School students discussed good works, those things that we do as God's hands in the world. The children learned about Dorcas (Greek version of the Aramaic "Tabitha," which means gazelle) a disciple who lived in a city called Joppa an...
- More on John (and his Favorite Wilderness Foods) 지난 일요일, we learned more about John. The children discussed his role in leading the way for Jesus and teaching the Pharisees and Sadducees that they do not earn heaven by being descendants of Abraham (마태 복음 3:1-12; 요한 복음 1:29-34). They also hear...
- John Baptizes Jesus 수업 7 in our Sunday School winter program covered the baptism of Jesus (마태 복음 3:13-17). The children heard about how the 30-year-old Jesus left his hometown of Nazareth where he had grown up with his parents, brothers and sisters, and traveled to the...
사순절 2 Sermon
목사 마크의 (2/27/18)창세기 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! 친애하는 친구: God calls, 과 (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
출현 5 Sermon
목사 마크의 (2/7/18)이사야 40:21-31 은혜, mercy and peace be to you from God our (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
목사 마크의 (1/19/18)마태 복음 2:1-12 은혜, mercy and peace be to you from God our (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
목사 마크의 (10/30/17)요한 복음 8:31-36 그리스도를 사랑하는 여러분, today is a very special day. (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
세인트로. 바울의 사무실 (10/18/17)오순절 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
세인트로. 바울의 사무실 (8/16/17)오순절 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 이사야 55 “God Notices the (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
From Pastor Lehrer
세인트로. 바울의 사무실 (7/24/17)오순절 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 and Isaiah 55.10-13 Most members (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)