- 中文敬拜 (华人事工)
- Are You Able? Fifth Sunday in Lent, 2015 经文: 马克 10:32–45 In the name of Jesus, 阿门! In the beginning of today's Gospel lesson, it was already the third time that Jesus predicted His passion. He said to His followers that the Son of Man would suffer and be kill...
- 活石: 你准备好了吗? 十一月 9, 2014 经文: 马太福音 25:1-13, 1 彼得 2:4-7 在耶稣的名, 阿门! Last Sunday, you took a stone back to home. You may have put it in your pocket as Pr. Mark suggested or put it on your desk as a reminder of Stewardship emphasis. Y...
- Yoke and Little Children 七月 5/6, 2014 经文: 马太福音 11:25-30 在耶稣的名, 阿门! What does a yoke have anything to do with little children? I was wondering this too when I was preparing the sermon. 在今天的福音阅读, Jesus puts these two together. 在 ...
- The Spirit That Came From The Cross The Day of Pentecost (六月 8, 2014) 经文: 约翰 7:37-39, Acts 2:1–21 In the name of Jesus, 阿门! 在今天的福音阅读, the last part of John 7:39 reads, “The Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.” Did you notice so...
- Our Shared History 在过去的几个星期, we've been learning about Jesus' resurrection as told through Biblical accounts that include phrases like "While they were wondering about this..." (卢克 24:4 referring to the women finding the stone rolled away), "What are you di...
- The God In Whom We Believe 三月 16, 2014 经文: 约翰 3:1-17, 罗马书 4:18, 13-17 在耶稣的名, 阿门! The debate between Ken Ham and Bill Nye over Creation vs. evolution took place last month. Judging who won the debate is hard. It all depends on whom you like, ...
- The Work of God First Wednesday in Lent, 2014 经文: 约翰 6:25-40, Exodus 16:9-30 在耶稣的名, 阿门! Spring Festival Gala Evening is annual Chinese national TV celebration for the Chinese New Year. During the gala evening this year, there was a magic...
- Light and Salt Last week, the Sunday School students discussed good works, those things that we do as God's hands in the world. The children learned about Dorcas (Greek version of the Aramaic "Tabitha," which means gazelle) a disciple who lived in a city called Joppa an...
- More on John (and his Favorite Wilderness Foods) 刚刚过去的这个星期天, we learned more about John. The children discussed his role in leading the way for Jesus and teaching the Pharisees and Sadducees that they do not earn heaven by being descendants of Abraham (马太福音 3:1-12; 约翰 1:29-34). They also hear...
- John Baptizes Jesus 教训 7 in our Sunday School winter program covered the baptism of Jesus (马太福音 3:13-17). The children heard about how the 30-year-old Jesus left his hometown of Nazareth where he had grown up with his parents, brothers and sisters, and traveled to the...
Palm Sunday Sermon
牧师马克 (3/26/18)撒迦利亚书 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, 马克 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman (读更多...)
大斋 2 Sermon
牧师马克 (2/27/18)创世纪 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! 亲爱的朋友们: God calls, 和 (读更多...)
主显节 5 Sermon
牧师马克 (2/7/18)以赛亚书 40:21-31 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our (读更多...)
牧师马克 (1/19/18)马太福音 2:1-12 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our (读更多...)
牧师马克 (10/30/17)约翰 8:31-36 亲爱的朋友们在基督里, today is a very special day. (读更多...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
由圣. 保罗的办公室 (10/18/17)五旬节 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (读更多...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
由圣. 保罗的办公室 (8/16/17)五旬节 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 以赛亚书 55 “God Notices the (读更多...)