- 中國的 (華人事工)
- Are You Able? Fifth Sunday in Lent, 2015 文本: 馬克 10:32–45 In the name of Jesus, 阿門! In the beginning of today's Gospel lesson, it was already the third time that Jesus predicted His passion. He said to His followers that the Son of Man would suffer and be kill...
- Living Stones: 你準備好了嗎? 十一月 9, 2014 文本: 馬太福音 25:1-13, 1 Peter 2:4-7 在耶穌的名, 阿門! Last Sunday, you took a stone back to home. You may have put it in your pocket as Pr. Mark suggested or put it on your desk as a reminder of Stewardship emphasis. Y...
- Yoke and Little Children 七月 5/6, 2014 文本: 馬太福音 11:25-30 在耶穌的名, 阿門! What does a yoke have anything to do with little children? I was wondering this too when I was preparing the sermon. 在今天的福音閱讀, Jesus puts these two together. 在 ...
- 這來自於十字架的精神 The Day of Pentecost (六月 8, 2014) 文本: 約翰 7:37-39, Acts 2:1–21 In the name of Jesus, 阿門! 在今天的福音閱讀, the last part of John 7:39 reads, “The Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.” Did you notice so...
- Our Shared History Over the past few weeks, we've been learning about Jesus' resurrection as told through Biblical accounts that include phrases like "While they were wondering about this..." (盧克 24:4 referring to the women finding the stone rolled away), "What are you di...
- The God In Whom We Believe 三月 16, 2014 文本: 約翰 3:1-17, 羅馬書 4:18, 13-17 在耶穌的名, 阿門! The debate between Ken Ham and Bill Nye over Creation vs. evolution took place last month. Judging who won the debate is hard. It all depends on whom you like, ...
- The Work of God First Wednesday in Lent, 2014 文本: 約翰 6:25-40, Exodus 16:9-30 在耶穌的名, 阿門! Spring Festival Gala Evening is annual Chinese national TV celebration for the Chinese New Year. During the gala evening this year, there was a magic...
- Light and Salt Last week, the Sunday School students discussed good works, those things that we do as God's hands in the world. The children learned about Dorcas (Greek version of the Aramaic "Tabitha," which means gazelle) a disciple who lived in a city called Joppa an...
- More on John (and his Favorite Wilderness Foods) 剛剛過去的這個星期天, we learned more about John. The children discussed his role in leading the way for Jesus and teaching the Pharisees and Sadducees that they do not earn heaven by being descendants of Abraham (馬太福音 3:1-12; 約翰 1:29-34). They also hear...
- John Baptizes Jesus 教訓 7 in our Sunday School winter program covered the baptism of Jesus (馬太福音 3:13-17). The children heard about how the 30-year-old Jesus left his hometown of Nazareth where he had grown up with his parents, brothers and sisters, and traveled to the...
Strength in Weakness
牧師馬克 (7/6/18)馬克 6:1-13, 2 哥林多前書 12:1-10 親愛的朋友們在基督裡: The Gospel lesson just (讀更多...)
Palm Sunday Sermon
牧師馬克 (3/26/18)撒迦利亞 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, 馬克 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman (讀更多...)
大齋 2 Sermon
牧師馬克 (2/27/18)創世紀 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! Dear friends: God calls, 和 (讀更多...)
主顯節 5 Sermon
牧師馬克 (2/7/18)以賽亞 40:21-31 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our (讀更多...)
牧師馬克 (1/19/18)馬太福音 2:1-12 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our (讀更多...)
牧師馬克 (10/30/17)約翰 8:31-36 親愛的朋友們在基督裡, today is a very special day. (讀更多...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
由聖. 保羅的辦公室 (10/18/17)五旬節 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (讀更多...)