- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
- Thanks for your caring! Dear St. Paul’s friends, Do you remember reading this sentence sometime in the past two years: “Our church should be the first line of support for all members in our congregation who might be feeling worried, isolated or overwhelmed due to life-changi...
- The Spirit That Came From The Cross The Day of Pentecost (June 8, 2014) Text: John 7:37-39, Acts 2:1–21 In the name of Jesus, Amen! In today’s Gospel reading, the last part of John 7:39 reads, “The Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.” Did you notice so...
- Creation Renewed by Shoot of Jesse December 11, 2013 Text: Isaiah 11:1-10, Matthew 3:1-12 In the name of Jesus, Amen! Nicky Cruz was the leader of a toughest gang “Mau-Maus” on the streets of New York City in early 1960s. He grew up in Puerto Rico, where his parents brutally abused h...
- It’s Only A Talent Until Text: Matthew 25:14-30 I think we all had experience looking under the couch in your house, or under your bed, or under the sofa cushions? What did you find? Children’s toy cars, lost pens, remote control, nail clippers, even money, especially coin...
- Love to the Telos Holy Thursday, 2013 Text: John 13:1-17, 31b-35 There always have been different theologies about why Jesus came to this world and how we interpret Jesus’ words and actions. There is no exception to the foot washing story on Holy Thursday. Some p...
- Behold, the Man and Your King March 13, 2013 Text: John 19:1-16 By the time when Jesus was brought to the praetorium of Pontius Pilate (that is, the governor's headquarters), He was already brought back and forth to different places and suffered beatings and scoffing of differ...
- Caring Ministry My family and I have been wonderfully cared for by the members of St. Paul’s throughout our 14+ years as a part of the congregation. I’m sure that some of this good care can be attributed to the position I hold in the church, but I’m also certain that mu...
- Joy to the World! Joy to the World! My preparations for Wednesday’s Hymn Class and our Advent Midweek services came together this week by way of the beloved hymn Joy to the World. Our hymn class has been examining seasonal hymns from the lovely Hymns for All Saints rec...
- Mid-autumn Festival 中秋节庆祝 Thank all who contribute food and services. We had people from different age groups and different ethnic groups. "Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!" 感谢所有贡献食物和服务的人。不同年龄，不同种族的人聚在一起共庆佳节。 “看哪，弟兄和睦同居是何等的善，何等的美！ ” ...
- Caring For The Least and Last 25 years of service as a pastor in the Army taught me how to notice the distinction between officer and enlisted, between the powerful and less powerful, between strong and less strong, and of course between friend and foe. I know how tempting it is to ...
- All Combined Calendar
- St. Paul’s Epistle Newsletter
- Pastors’ Corner
- Member Posts
- St. Paul’s Twitter
- Our Building Program
by St. Paul's Office (4/27/17)LWML RUMMAGE SALE - Saturday, May 13 from 8:00 a.m. - (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (4/21/17)The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter (read more...)
Lent 4, John 9
by Pastor Mark (3/26/17)Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded (read more...)
Ash Wednesday Sermon
by Pastor Mark (3/1/17)Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are (read more...)
Epiphany 7 sermon by Pastor Lehrer
by Pastor Mark (2/21/17)"Jesus sets the bar high" - Matthew 5:38-48 When I had the chance (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (1/3/17)“Unto you is born this day in the city of David (read more...)
Christ the King
by Pastor Mark (11/28/16)On this last Sunday of the church year, we Christians joyfully (read more...)