- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
- “Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14 Pentecost 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the Right Things” There is a critical word in the O.T. Lesson, “Wait.” For all of the incredible things that Isaiah foretells, the people must trust the Words of the Prop...
- From Pastor Lehrer Pentecost 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 and Isaiah 55.10-13 Most members of St. Paul's know that I am a serious gardener, that I grew up on a farm and took a serious part in the planting, nurturing and harvesting of the many crops on our fa...
- Thanks for your caring! Dear St. Paul’s friends, Do you remember reading this sentence sometime in the past two years: “Our church should be the first line of support for all members in our congregation who might be feeling worried, isolated or overwhelmed due to life-changi...
- The Spirit That Came From The Cross The Day of Pentecost (June 8, 2014) Text: John 7:37-39, Acts 2:1–21 In the name of Jesus, Amen! In today’s Gospel reading, the last part of John 7:39 reads, “The Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.” Did you notice so...
- Creation Renewed by Shoot of Jesse December 11, 2013 Text: Isaiah 11:1-10, Matthew 3:1-12 In the name of Jesus, Amen! Nicky Cruz was the leader of a toughest gang “Mau-Maus” on the streets of New York City in early 1960s. He grew up in Puerto Rico, where his parents brutally abused h...
- It’s Only A Talent Until Text: Matthew 25:14-30 I think we all had experience looking under the couch in your house, or under your bed, or under the sofa cushions? What did you find? Children’s toy cars, lost pens, remote control, nail clippers, even money, especially coin...
- Love to the Telos Holy Thursday, 2013 Text: John 13:1-17, 31b-35 There always have been different theologies about why Jesus came to this world and how we interpret Jesus’ words and actions. There is no exception to the foot washing story on Holy Thursday. Some p...
- Behold, the Man and Your King March 13, 2013 Text: John 19:1-16 By the time when Jesus was brought to the praetorium of Pontius Pilate (that is, the governor's headquarters), He was already brought back and forth to different places and suffered beatings and scoffing of differ...
- Caring Ministry My family and I have been wonderfully cared for by the members of St. Paul’s throughout our 14+ years as a part of the congregation. I’m sure that some of this good care can be attributed to the position I hold in the church, but I’m also certain that mu...
- Joy to the World! Joy to the World! My preparations for Wednesday’s Hymn Class and our Advent Midweek services came together this week by way of the beloved hymn Joy to the World. Our hymn class has been examining seasonal hymns from the lovely Hymns for All Saints rec...
- All Combined Calendar
- St. Paul’s Epistle Newsletter
- Pastors’ Corner
- Member Posts
- St. Paul’s Twitter
- Our Building Program
by Pastor Mark (10/30/17)John 8:31-36 Dear friends in Christ, today is a very special day. (read more...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
by St. Paul's Office (10/18/17)Pentecost 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (read more...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
by St. Paul's Office (8/16/17)Pentecost 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & Isaiah 55 “God Notices the (read more...)
From Pastor Lehrer
by St. Paul's Office (7/24/17)Pentecost 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 and Isaiah 55.10-13 Most members (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (6/26/17)Pentecost 3, Matthew 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (4/21/17)The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter (read more...)
Lent 4, John 9
by Pastor Mark (3/26/17)Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded (read more...)