- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
- Time to Listen Luke 10:38-42 During the school year I lead chapel services for our preschool children. On Wednesday morning, 80 or so children sit in these first few pews here along with their teachers. I always tell the children that at chapel time we do three thi...
- Who is my neighbor? Luke 10:25-30 The Gospel text just read is certainly one of the greatest in all of Scripture. But why is it great? Is it great because of the beautiful example of goodness shown by the merciful neighbor? Is it great because of the surprise – that th...
- Trinity Sunday Acts 2:22-36. Every year on Trinity Sunday, we read as our second reading the concluding verses of Peter’s Pentecost sermon, as recorded in Acts 2. It is important that we finish up the message that was begun last Sunday. Even more, it’s important fo...
- The dwelling place of God is with man - Rev. 21:3 “When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come.” So says Jesus in the Gospel lesson just read (John 16:12-22). By “sorrow” he means the pain. The great pain. “But when she has delivered the baby,” Jesus continues, “she no long...
- A Glimpse of Glory Luke 9:28-36 Transfiguration Sunday. “What a glorious sight!” That’s what I always say to myself whenever I go up on a mountain. There’s so much to see! I love taking in the view. But Peter, James and John didn’t seem to feel the sam...
- On Being Pro-Life John 2:1-11 Jesus turned water into wine. This was his first miracle, and one of those for which he is best known. We can see why. Jesus saved the day and kept the joy going. This is the kind of Savior people want to follow! But there...
- Christmas Day Sermon Text: John 1:1-18 Christmas Day is the highpoint of the Church’s celebration of Christ’s birth. As such, it is fitting that we read St. John’s account of his birth on this day, for this account goes beyond just the telling of the story. This account ...
- Worthy of Your Calling Text: Ephesians 4:1-8 and Mark 12:38-44 “She put in more than all the others.” That’s what Jesus said about the widow. Her gift was more, because it was everything—all she had. One Hundred percent. And, her gift was more because it was ...
- 上帝的义如何显明？ 二零一八年十月二十八日 宗教改革主日 证道经文: 罗马书3:19-28 奉耶稣基督的名，阿门！ 今天是宗教改革主日。五百零一年前，上帝通过马丁路德开始了改革教会神学、体制及敬拜与生活方式的改教运动。开始这次改革的标志性事件是一五一七年十月三十一日，马丁路德将他反对赎罪券的《九十五条论纲》钉在德国威登堡教堂大门上，然而改革的火花却早在一年前的某个时候，于威登堡奥古斯丁修道院的五号高塔中，由圣灵在他的心里点燃了；就在那个时候，马丁路德发现了上帝的义，并发现上帝的义是如何在福音中彰显出来的。他终...
- Reformation Sunday Revelation 14:6-7 In the Gospel lesson just read (Matthew 11:12-19), Jesus makes some rather pointed comments about his generation. The short parable he tells marks them as self-centered. His follow-up remarks paint them as unfairly critical of other...
Time to Listen
by Pastor Mark (7/22/19)Luke 10:38-42 During the school year I lead chapel services for our (read more...)
Who is my neighbor?
by Pastor Mark (7/15/19)Luke 10:25-30 The Gospel text just read is certainly one of the (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (6/21/19)Acts 2:22-36. Every year on Trinity Sunday, we read as our second (read more...)
The dwelling place of God is with man – Rev. 21:3
by Pastor Mark (5/19/19)“When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her (read more...)
A Glimpse of Glory
by Pastor Mark (3/4/19)Luke 9:28-36 Transfiguration Sunday. “What a glorious sight!” That’s what I always say (read more...)
On Being Pro-Life
by Pastor Mark (1/23/19)John 2:1-11 Jesus turned water into wine. This was his first (read more...)
Christmas Day Sermon
by Pastor Mark (12/28/18)Text: John 1:1-18 Christmas Day is the highpoint of the Church’s celebration (read more...)