- Was gibt es Neues
- Chinese (Chinesischen Ministerien)
- Epiphany Sermon Matthew 2:1-12 Gnade, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: When Jesus was born, the message of his birth was first announced to shepherds. We heard about it on C...
- Reformation Sermon John 8:31-36 Liebe Freunde in Christus, today is a very special day. On this day, people throughout the world are observing the 500th anniversary of the beginning of a great movement that changed the world. 500 Jahren, a little-known Augustinian monk...
- “God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer Pfingsten 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & Isaiah 55 “God Notices the Hungry” No Israelite, sitting in the wilderness, or hearing stories of others who sat in the wilderness and received from Jesus' hand this miraculous feast of bread...
- Mission Challenges Pfingsten 3, Matthew 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three consecutive readings from Matthew chapter 10. This chapter is an extended teaching from Jesus on the subject of mission. It starts with specific instructions to the Twelve as...
- Easter Sermon The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter morning ran away from it with fear and great joy (Matthew 28:8). I’ve always been struck by that description. Fear and great joy—those are two emotions that don’t often go together. But as I thought...
- Fastenzeit 4, John 9 Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded in John’s Gospel, between Jesus and a person he met during his days of ministry. In chapter three Jesus spoke to Nicodemus, a ruler of the people, who came to him by night. In chap...
- Ash Wednesday Sermon Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are dust, and to dust you shall return.” When the church says this to our face, while applying ashes to our face, it is reminding us, in the starkest and most direct of manners, th...
- Dreikönigsfest 7 sermon by Pastor Lehrer "Jesus sets the bar high" - Matthew 5:38-48 When I had the chance to begin our series on the Sermon on the MT on the last Sunday in January, I didn't get to say that we would hear more of Jesus' sermon this year than in most years, because Epiphany is ...
- Heiligabend “Unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.” He was born there… in the city of David… in that place, at that time. But of course, we wish for him to be born anew into our hearts here, an diesem Ort, at this time –...
- Christ the King On this last Sunday of the church year, we Christians joyfully proclaim Christ Jesus as King. We say he is both our king and king over the whole world. The Gospel reading for today, jedoch, reminds us that Jesus is a very different kind of ...
von Pastor Mark (1/19/18)Matthew 2:1-12 Gnade, mercy and peace be to you from God our (Lesen Sie mehr ...)
von Pastor Mark (10/30/17)John 8:31-36 Liebe Freunde in Christus, today is a very special day. (Lesen Sie mehr ...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
von St. Paul Büro (10/18/17)Pfingsten 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (Lesen Sie mehr ...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
von St. Paul Büro (8/16/17)Pfingsten 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & Isaiah 55 “God Notices the (Lesen Sie mehr ...)
From Pastor Lehrer
von St. Paul Büro (7/24/17)Pfingsten 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 and Isaiah 55.10-13 Most members (Lesen Sie mehr ...)
von Pastor Mark (6/26/17)Pfingsten 3, Matthew 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three (Lesen Sie mehr ...)
von Pastor Mark (4/21/17)The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter (Lesen Sie mehr ...)