- Cuidado Ministerio
- Juntas y Comités de la Iglesia
- Ministerio de la Mujer
- Presentación Colaboradores
- St. Computadoras de Pablo
- ¿Qué hay de nuevo
- Chino (Chino Ministerios)
- Cuaresma 2 Sermon Génesis 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! Queridos amigos: God calls, and God promises. When Jesus began his ministry, one of the first things he did was to call people to follow him. The Gospels record a number of those “call” stories. Jesus cal...
- Epifanía 5 Sermon Isaías 40:21-31 Gracia, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: The Gospel lesson we just read begins with Jesus performing acts of physical healing. Those of us who...
- Epifanía Sermón Mateo 2:1-12 Gracia, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: When Jesus was born, the message of his birth was first announced to shepherds. We heard about it on C...
- Reformation Sermon Juan 8:31-36 Queridos amigos en Cristo, today is a very special day. On this day, people throughout the world are observing the 500th anniversary of the beginning of a great movement that changed the world. 500 Hace años, a little-known Augustinian monk...
- “God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer Pentecostés 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & Isaías 55 “God Notices the Hungry” No Israelite, sitting in the wilderness, or hearing stories of others who sat in the wilderness and received from Jesus' hand this miraculous feast of bread...
- Mission Challenges Pentecostés 3, Mateo 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three consecutive readings from Matthew chapter 10. This chapter is an extended teaching from Jesus on the subject of mission. It starts with specific instructions to the Twelve as...
- Sermón de Pascua The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter morning ran away from it with fear and great joy (Mateo 28:8). I’ve always been struck by that description. Fear and great joy—those are two emotions that don’t often go together. But as I thought...
- Cuaresma 4, Juan 9 Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded in John’s Gospel, between Jesus and a person he met during his days of ministry. In chapter three Jesus spoke to Nicodemus, a ruler of the people, who came to him by night. In chap...
- Ash Wednesday Sermon Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are dust, and to dust you shall return.” When the church says this to our face, while applying ashes to our face, it is reminding us, in the starkest and most direct of manners, th...
- Epifanía 7 sermon by Pastor Lehrer "Jesus sets the bar high" - Matthew 5:38-48 When I had the chance to begin our series on the Sermon on the MT on the last Sunday in January, I didn't get to say that we would hear more of Jesus' sermon this year than in most years, because Epiphany is ...
Cuaresma 2 Sermon
por Pastor Mark (2/27/18)Génesis 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! Queridos amigos: God calls, y (leer más ...)
Epifanía 5 Sermon
por Pastor Mark (2/7/18)Isaías 40:21-31 Gracia, mercy and peace be to you from God our (leer más ...)
por Pastor Mark (1/19/18)Mateo 2:1-12 Gracia, mercy and peace be to you from God our (leer más ...)
por Pastor Mark (10/30/17)Juan 8:31-36 Queridos amigos en Cristo, today is a very special day. (leer más ...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
por San. Oficina de Pablo (10/18/17)Pentecostés 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (leer más ...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
por San. Oficina de Pablo (8/16/17)Pentecostés 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & Isaías 55 “God Notices the (leer más ...)
From Pastor Lehrer
por San. Oficina de Pablo (7/24/17)Pentecostés 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 and Isaiah 55.10-13 Most members (leer más ...)