- 자세히 알아보기
- 어떤 새로운
- 중국의 (중국어 사역)
- A Hard Saying 요한 복음 6:51-69 “This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?" - so said many of Jesus’ disciples in today’s text. Maybe you’ve said those words at some time in your life, or at least thought them. Maybe you said them in response to an acade...
- Strength in Weakness 표시 6:1-13, 2 고린도 전서 12:1-10 그리스도를 사랑하는 여러분: The Gospel lesson just read begins with Jesus going back to preach in his home town. Most of us preachers have had the opportunity to do this at some point in our careers. In my ...
- Palm Sunday Sermon 스가랴 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, 표시 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman did! The text doesn’t tell us why she anointed Jesus, but we can assume that she had been moved by his ministry. Perhaps it was his care and concern for those in need—exemp...
- 사순절 2 Sermon 창세기 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! 친애하는 친구: God calls, and God promises. When Jesus began his ministry, one of the first things he did was to call people to follow him. The Gospels record a number of those “call” stories. Jesus cal...
- 출현 5 Sermon 이사야 40:21-31 은혜, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: The Gospel lesson we just read begins with Jesus performing acts of physical healing. Those of us who...
- 주현절 설교 마태 복음 2:1-12 은혜, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: When Jesus was born, the message of his birth was first announced to shepherds. We heard about it on C...
- Reformation Sermon 요한 복음 8:31-36 그리스도를 사랑하는 여러분, today is a very special day. On this day, people throughout the world are observing the 500th anniversary of the beginning of a great movement that changed the world. 500 년 전, a little-known Augustinian monk...
- “God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer 오순절 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 이사야 55 “God Notices the Hungry” No Israelite, sitting in the wilderness, or hearing stories of others who sat in the wilderness and received from Jesus' hand this miraculous feast of bread...
- Mission Challenges 오순절 3, 마태 복음 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three consecutive readings from Matthew chapter 10. This chapter is an extended teaching from Jesus on the subject of mission. It starts with specific instructions to the Twelve as...
- 부활절 설교 The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter morning ran away from it with fear and great joy (마태 복음 28:8). I’ve always been struck by that description. Fear and great joy—those are two emotions that don’t often go together. But as I thought...
A Hard Saying
목사 마크의 (8/20/18)요한 복음 6:51-69 “This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?" (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
Strength in Weakness
목사 마크의 (7/6/18)표시 6:1-13, 2 고린도 전서 12:1-10 그리스도를 사랑하는 여러분: The Gospel lesson just (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
Palm Sunday Sermon
목사 마크의 (3/26/18)스가랴 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, 표시 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
사순절 2 Sermon
목사 마크의 (2/27/18)창세기 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! 친애하는 친구: God calls, 과 (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
출현 5 Sermon
목사 마크의 (2/7/18)이사야 40:21-31 은혜, mercy and peace be to you from God our (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
목사 마크의 (1/19/18)마태 복음 2:1-12 은혜, mercy and peace be to you from God our (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
목사 마크의 (10/30/17)요한 복음 8:31-36 그리스도를 사랑하는 여러분, today is a very special day. (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)