- 자세히 알아보기
- 어떤 새로운
- 중국의 (중국어 사역)
- Palm Sunday Sermon 스가랴 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, 표시 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman did! The text doesn’t tell us why she anointed Jesus, but we can assume that she had been moved by his ministry. Perhaps it was his care and concern for those in need—exemp...
- 사순절 2 Sermon 창세기 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! 친애하는 친구: God calls, and God promises. When Jesus began his ministry, one of the first things he did was to call people to follow him. The Gospels record a number of those “call” stories. Jesus cal...
- 출현 5 Sermon 이사야 40:21-31 은혜, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: The Gospel lesson we just read begins with Jesus performing acts of physical healing. Those of us who...
- 주현절 설교 마태 복음 2:1-12 은혜, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: When Jesus was born, the message of his birth was first announced to shepherds. We heard about it on C...
- Reformation Sermon 요한 복음 8:31-36 그리스도를 사랑하는 여러분, today is a very special day. On this day, people throughout the world are observing the 500th anniversary of the beginning of a great movement that changed the world. 500 년 전, a little-known Augustinian monk...
- “God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer 오순절 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 이사야 55 “God Notices the Hungry” No Israelite, sitting in the wilderness, or hearing stories of others who sat in the wilderness and received from Jesus' hand this miraculous feast of bread...
- Mission Challenges 오순절 3, 마태 복음 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three consecutive readings from Matthew chapter 10. This chapter is an extended teaching from Jesus on the subject of mission. It starts with specific instructions to the Twelve as...
- 부활절 설교 The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter morning ran away from it with fear and great joy (마태 복음 28:8). I’ve always been struck by that description. Fear and great joy—those are two emotions that don’t often go together. But as I thought...
- 사순절 4, 요한 복음 9 Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded in John’s Gospel, between Jesus and a person he met during his days of ministry. In chapter three Jesus spoke to Nicodemus, a ruler of the people, who came to him by night. In chap...
- Ash Wednesday Sermon Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are dust, and to dust you shall return.” When the church says this to our face, while applying ashes to our face, it is reminding us, in the starkest and most direct of manners, th...
Palm Sunday Sermon
목사 마크의 (3/26/18)스가랴 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, 표시 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
사순절 2 Sermon
목사 마크의 (2/27/18)창세기 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! 친애하는 친구: God calls, 과 (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
출현 5 Sermon
목사 마크의 (2/7/18)이사야 40:21-31 은혜, mercy and peace be to you from God our (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
목사 마크의 (1/19/18)마태 복음 2:1-12 은혜, mercy and peace be to you from God our (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
목사 마크의 (10/30/17)요한 복음 8:31-36 그리스도를 사랑하는 여러분, today is a very special day. (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
세인트로. 바울의 사무실 (10/18/17)오순절 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
세인트로. 바울의 사무실 (8/16/17)오순절 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 이사야 55 “God Notices the (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)