- 자세히 알아보기
- 어떤 새로운
- 중국의 (중국어 사역)
- “God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer 오순절 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 이사야 55 “God Notices the Hungry” No Israelite, sitting in the wilderness, or hearing stories of others who sat in the wilderness and received from Jesus' hand this miraculous feast of bread...
- Mission Challenges 오순절 3, 마태 복음 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three consecutive readings from Matthew chapter 10. This chapter is an extended teaching from Jesus on the subject of mission. It starts with specific instructions to the Twelve as...
- 부활절 설교 The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter morning ran away from it with fear and great joy (마태 복음 28:8). I’ve always been struck by that description. Fear and great joy—those are two emotions that don’t often go together. But as I thought...
- 사순절 4, 요한 복음 9 Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded in John’s Gospel, between Jesus and a person he met during his days of ministry. In chapter three Jesus spoke to Nicodemus, a ruler of the people, who came to him by night. In chap...
- Ash Wednesday Sermon Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are dust, and to dust you shall return.” When the church says this to our face, while applying ashes to our face, it is reminding us, in the starkest and most direct of manners, th...
- 출현 7 sermon by Pastor Lehrer "Jesus sets the bar high" - Matthew 5:38-48 When I had the chance to begin our series on the Sermon on the MT on the last Sunday in January, I didn't get to say that we would hear more of Jesus' sermon this year than in most years, because Epiphany is ...
- 크리스마스 이브 “Unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.” He was born there… in the city of David… in that place, at that time. But of course, we wish for him to be born anew into our hearts here, 이 곳에서, at this time –...
- Christ the King On this last Sunday of the church year, we Christians joyfully proclaim Christ Jesus as King. We say he is both our king and king over the whole world. The Gospel reading for today, 그러나, reminds us that Jesus is a very different kind of ...
- Useful Work A sermon for Labor Day weekend. 그리스도를 사랑하는 여러분: Our second reading today, from the book of Philemon, is a letter from Paul designed to repair the relationship between two men—Philemon and Onesimus. Since their relationship was a w...
- 눅 11:1-13 그리스도를 사랑하는 여러분: Did Jesus just call us “evil?” His main message in this text is about prayer, but included in one of his points is the line which says: “If you, 그때, who are evil…” and he seems to be talking to all of us. Yes, Jesus was spea...
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
세인트로. 바울의 사무실 (10/18/17)오순절 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
세인트로. 바울의 사무실 (8/16/17)오순절 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 이사야 55 “God Notices the (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
From Pastor Lehrer
세인트로. 바울의 사무실 (7/24/17)오순절 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 and Isaiah 55.10-13 Most members (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
목사 마크의 (6/26/17)오순절 3, 마태 복음 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
목사 마크의 (4/21/17)The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
사순절 4, 요한 복음 9
목사 마크의 (3/26/17)Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
Ash Wednesday Sermon
목사 마크의 (3/1/17)Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)