- 자세히 알아보기
- 어떤 새로운
- 중국의 (중국어 사역)
- Worthy of Your Calling 본문: 에베소서 4:1-8 and Mark 12:38-44 “She put in more than all the others.” That’s what Jesus said about the widow. Her gift was more, because it was everything—all she had. One Hundred percent. And, her gift was more because it was ...
- 上帝的义如何显明？ 二零一八年十月二十八日 宗教改革主日 证道经文: 罗马书3:19-28 예수 그리스도의 이름으로，阿门！ 今天是宗教改革主日。五百零一年前，上帝通过马丁路德开始了改革教会神学、体制及敬拜与生活方式的改教运动。开始这次改革的标志性事件是一五一七年十月三十一日，马丁路德将他反对赎罪券的《九十五条论纲》钉在德国威登堡教堂大门上，然而改革的火花却早在一年前的某个时候，于威登堡奥古斯丁修道院的五号高塔中，由圣灵在他的心里点燃了；就在那个时候，马丁路德发现了上帝的义，并发现上帝的义是如何在福音中彰显出来的。他终...
- Reformation Sunday 요한 계시록 14:6-7 In the Gospel lesson just read (마태 복음 11:12-19), Jesus makes some rather pointed comments about his generation. The short parable he tells marks them as self-centered. His follow-up remarks paint them as unfairly critical of other...
- 谁是良善的？ 二零一八年十月十四日 证道经文：马可福音10:17–22 奉耶稣基督的名，阿门！ 谁是良善的？在刚刚过去的最高法院大法官任命听证会过程中和过程之后，如果你向不同的人问到关于卡瓦诺法官和控告他的福特女士之间“谁是良善的”，你肯定会得到不同的答案。大部分民主党的人会说，福特女士是良善的受害者，卡瓦诺是性侵者；对于大多数共和党的人来说则正好相反，卡瓦诺是良善的受害者，福特女士则是邪恶陷害人的诬告者。为什么会有这么大的差别呢？这个世界因着每个人自私的罪性，人人都根据自己的利益来定衡量善恶的标准。一个...
- Jesus on Marriage and Divorce 표시 10:2-16 Today’s sermon is based on the Gospel lesson just read. To start us out, I’d like to tell you about an article I read last week. Perhaps you saw it too as it circled around the internet. The article tells about the decline in divor...
- 彻底清除罪恶 圣保罗路德会 二零一八年九月三十日 证道经文：马可福音9:38–50 奉耶稣基督的名，阿门！ 今天的福音经文是圣经中最难的一段经文之一。我不知道你感觉如何，反正我刚读到这段经文的时候，我觉得很不舒服，实际上说是害怕一点也不过分。看看经文怎么说的你就知道了。耶稣说，“凡使这信我的一个小子跌倒的，倒不如把大磨石拴在这人的颈项上，扔在海里。”紧接着，主耶稣讲到剁掉手脚，挖出眼睛。如果你身体的某一部分使你犯罪的话，就要清除那部分。主耶稣是如此地恨恶罪恶，以致于祂的说法完全与人类自然宗教性相反，要求...
- Remove Sins Completely! 세인트. Paul’s Lutheran Church September 30, 2018 본문: 표시 9:38 -50 James5:1-12 예수님의 이름으로, 아멘! Today’s Gospel reading is one of the hardest texts in the Bible. I don’t know about you. When I read it for the first time, I became very une...
- A Hard Saying 요한 복음 6:51-69 “This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?" - so said many of Jesus’ disciples in today’s text. Maybe you’ve said those words at some time in your life, or at least thought them. Maybe you said them in response to an acade...
- Strength in Weakness 표시 6:1-13, 2 고린도 전서 12:1-10 그리스도를 사랑하는 여러분: The Gospel lesson just read begins with Jesus going back to preach in his home town. Most of us preachers have had the opportunity to do this at some point in our careers. In my ...
- Palm Sunday Sermon 스가랴 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, 표시 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman did! The text doesn’t tell us why she anointed Jesus, but we can assume that she had been moved by his ministry. Perhaps it was his care and concern for those in need—exemp...
Worthy of Your Calling
목사 마크의 (11/12/18)본문: 에베소서 4:1-8 and Mark 12:38-44 “She put in more than all (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
목사 마크의 (10/29/18)요한 계시록 14:6-7 In the Gospel lesson just read (마태 복음 11:12-19), Jesus makes (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
Meet Author Radhika MB
세인트로. 바울의 사무실 (10/25/18)Meet Author Radhika MB 9 12시 31 분. 에 3:30 p.m. on October 27, (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
목사 양의 (10/9/18)十一月一日至十一月十九日（Nov. 1 to Nov. 19） 周一和周四晚（7点至8点半） 地址：圣保罗路德会 St. 폴 루터 교회 7426 Idylwood Road Falls Church, (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
목사 양의 (10/9/18)11월 1 – November 19 Mondays and Thursdays 7 p.m. - 8:30 (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
Jesus on Marriage and Divorce
목사 마크의 (10/8/18)표시 10:2-16 Today’s sermon is based on the Gospel lesson just read. (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)
Remove Sins Completely!
목사 양의 (10/3/18)세인트. Paul’s Lutheran Church September 30, 2018 본문: 표시 9:38 -50 James5:1-12 In the (자세한 내용을 보려면 ...)