- Quê hương
- Thờ phượng
- Tìm hiểu
- Phục vụ
- Tập hợp
- Có gì mới
- Trung Quốc (Trung Quốc Bộ)
- “God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer Lễ Hiện Xuống 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & Ê-sai 55 “God Notices the Hungry” No Israelite, sitting in the wilderness, or hearing stories of others who sat in the wilderness and received from Jesus' hand this miraculous feast of bread...
- Mission Challenges Lễ Hiện Xuống 3, Matthew 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three consecutive readings from Matthew chapter 10. This chapter is an extended teaching from Jesus on the subject of mission. It starts with specific instructions to the Twelve as...
- Phục Sinh Bài giảng The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter morning ran away from it with fear and great joy (Matthew 28:8). I’ve always been struck by that description. Fear and great joy—those are two emotions that don’t often go together. But as I thought...
- Cho vay 4, John 9 Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded in John’s Gospel, between Jesus and a person he met during his days of ministry. In chapter three Jesus spoke to Nicodemus, a ruler of the people, who came to him by night. In chap...
- Ash Wednesday Sermon Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are dust, and to dust you shall return.” When the church says this to our face, while applying ashes to our face, it is reminding us, in the starkest and most direct of manners, th...
- Hiển linh 7 sermon by Pastor Lehrer "Jesus sets the bar high" - Matthew 5:38-48 When I had the chance to begin our series on the Sermon on the MT on the last Sunday in January, I didn't get to say that we would hear more of Jesus' sermon this year than in most years, because Epiphany is ...
- Đêm Giáng sinh “Unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.” He was born there… in the city of David… in that place, at that time. But of course, we wish for him to be born anew into our hearts here, ở nơi này, at this time –...
- Christ the King On this last Sunday of the church year, we Christians joyfully proclaim Christ Jesus as King. We say he is both our king and king over the whole world. The Gospel reading for today, tuy nhiên, reminds us that Jesus is a very different kind of ...
- Useful Work A sermon for Labor Day weekend. Các bạn thân mến trong Chúa Kitô: Our second reading today, from the book of Philemon, is a letter from Paul designed to repair the relationship between two men—Philemon and Onesimus. Since their relationship was a w...
- Luke 11:1-13 Các bạn thân mến trong Chúa Kitô: Did Jesus just call us “evil?” His main message in this text is about prayer, but included in one of his points is the line which says: “If you, sau đó, who are evil…” and he seems to be talking to all of us. Yes, Jesus was spea...
Bài viết mới
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
do Thánh. Văn phòng của Paul (8/16/17)Lễ Hiện Xuống 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & Ê-sai 55 “God Notices the (đọc thêm ...)
From Pastor Lehrer
do Thánh. Văn phòng của Paul (7/24/17)Lễ Hiện Xuống 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 and Isaiah 55.10-13 Most members (đọc thêm ...)
bởi Mục sư Mark (6/26/17)Lễ Hiện Xuống 3, Matthew 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three (đọc thêm ...)
Phục Sinh Bài giảng
bởi Mục sư Mark (4/21/17)The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter (đọc thêm ...)
Cho vay 4, John 9
bởi Mục sư Mark (3/26/17)Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded (đọc thêm ...)
Ash Wednesday Sermon
bởi Mục sư Mark (3/1/17)Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are (đọc thêm ...)
Hiển linh 7 sermon by Pastor Lehrer
bởi Mục sư Mark (2/21/17)"Jesus sets the bar high" - Matthew 5:38-48 When I had the chance (đọc thêm ...)