- 中文敬拜 (华人事工)
- Strength in Weakness 马克 6:1-13, 2 哥林多前书 12:1-10 亲爱的朋友们在基督里: The Gospel lesson just read begins with Jesus going back to preach in his home town. Most of us preachers have had the opportunity to do this at some point in our careers. In my ...
- Palm Sunday Sermon 撒迦利亚书 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, 马克 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman did! The text doesn’t tell us why she anointed Jesus, but we can assume that she had been moved by his ministry. Perhaps it was his care and concern for those in need—exemp...
- 大斋 2 Sermon 创世纪 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! 亲爱的朋友们: God calls, and God promises. When Jesus began his ministry, one of the first things he did was to call people to follow him. The Gospels record a number of those “call” stories. Jesus cal...
- 主显节 5 Sermon 以赛亚书 40:21-31 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: The Gospel lesson we just read begins with Jesus performing acts of physical healing. Those of us who...
- 主显节讲道 马太福音 2:1-12 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: When Jesus was born, the message of his birth was first announced to shepherds. We heard about it on C...
- Reformation Sermon 约翰 8:31-36 亲爱的朋友们在基督里, today is a very special day. On this day, people throughout the world are observing the 500th anniversary of the beginning of a great movement that changed the world. 500 年前, a little-known Augustinian monk...
- “God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer 五旬节 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 以赛亚书 55 “God Notices the Hungry” No Israelite, sitting in the wilderness, or hearing stories of others who sat in the wilderness and received from Jesus' hand this miraculous feast of bread...
- Mission Challenges 五旬节 3, 马太福音 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three consecutive readings from Matthew chapter 10. This chapter is an extended teaching from Jesus on the subject of mission. It starts with specific instructions to the Twelve as...
- 复活节布道 The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter morning ran away from it with fear and great joy (马太福音 28:8). I’ve always been struck by that description. Fear and great joy—those are two emotions that don’t often go together. But as I thought...
- 大斋 4, 约翰 9 Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded in John’s Gospel, between Jesus and a person he met during his days of ministry. In chapter three Jesus spoke to Nicodemus, a ruler of the people, who came to him by night. In chap...
Strength in Weakness
牧师马克 (7/6/18)马克 6:1-13, 2 哥林多前书 12:1-10 亲爱的朋友们在基督里: The Gospel lesson just (读更多...)
Palm Sunday Sermon
牧师马克 (3/26/18)撒迦利亚书 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, 马克 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman (读更多...)
大斋 2 Sermon
牧师马克 (2/27/18)创世纪 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! 亲爱的朋友们: God calls, 和 (读更多...)
主显节 5 Sermon
牧师马克 (2/7/18)以赛亚书 40:21-31 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our (读更多...)
牧师马克 (1/19/18)马太福音 2:1-12 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our (读更多...)
牧师马克 (10/30/17)约翰 8:31-36 亲爱的朋友们在基督里, today is a very special day. (读更多...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
由圣. 保罗的办公室 (10/18/17)五旬节 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (读更多...)