- 中文敬拜 (华人事工)
- “God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer 五旬节 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 以赛亚书 55 “God Notices the Hungry” No Israelite, sitting in the wilderness, or hearing stories of others who sat in the wilderness and received from Jesus' hand this miraculous feast of bread...
- Mission Challenges 五旬节 3, 马太福音 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three consecutive readings from Matthew chapter 10. This chapter is an extended teaching from Jesus on the subject of mission. It starts with specific instructions to the Twelve as...
- 复活节布道 The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter morning ran away from it with fear and great joy (马太福音 28:8). I’ve always been struck by that description. Fear and great joy—those are two emotions that don’t often go together. But as I thought...
- 大斋 4, 约翰 9 Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded in John’s Gospel, between Jesus and a person he met during his days of ministry. In chapter three Jesus spoke to Nicodemus, a ruler of the people, who came to him by night. In chap...
- Ash Wednesday Sermon Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are dust, and to dust you shall return.” When the church says this to our face, while applying ashes to our face, it is reminding us, in the starkest and most direct of manners, th...
- 主显节 7 sermon by Pastor Lehrer "Jesus sets the bar high" - Matthew 5:38-48 When I had the chance to begin our series on the Sermon on the MT on the last Sunday in January, I didn't get to say that we would hear more of Jesus' sermon this year than in most years, because Epiphany is ...
- 圣诞节前夕 “Unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.” He was born there… in the city of David… in that place, at that time. But of course, we wish for him to be born anew into our hearts here, 在这个地方, at this time –...
- Christ the King On this last Sunday of the church year, we Christians joyfully proclaim Christ Jesus as King. We say he is both our king and king over the whole world. The Gospel reading for today, 但, reminds us that Jesus is a very different kind of ...
- Useful Work A sermon for Labor Day weekend. 亲爱的朋友们在基督里: Our second reading today, from the book of Philemon, is a letter from Paul designed to repair the relationship between two men—Philemon and Onesimus. Since their relationship was a w...
- 卢克 11:1-13 亲爱的朋友们在基督里: Did Jesus just call us “evil?” His main message in this text is about prayer, but included in one of his points is the line which says: “If you, 然后, who are evil…” and he seems to be talking to all of us. Yes, Jesus was spea...
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
由圣. 保罗的办公室 (10/18/17)五旬节 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (读更多...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
由圣. 保罗的办公室 (8/16/17)五旬节 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 以赛亚书 55 “God Notices the (读更多...)
From Pastor Lehrer
由圣. 保罗的办公室 (7/24/17)五旬节 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 和以赛亚 55.10-13 Most members (读更多...)
牧师马克 (6/26/17)五旬节 3, 马太福音 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three (读更多...)
牧师马克 (4/21/17)The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter (读更多...)
大斋 4, 约翰 9
牧师马克 (3/26/17)Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded (读更多...)
Ash Wednesday Sermon
牧师马克 (3/1/17)Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are (读更多...)