- 中國的 (華人事工)
- A Hard Saying 約翰 6:51-69 “This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?“ - so said many of Jesus’ disciples in today’s text. Maybe you’ve said those words at some time in your life, or at least thought them. Maybe you said them in response to an acade...
- Strength in Weakness 馬克 6:1-13, 2 哥林多前書 12:1-10 親愛的朋友們在基督裡: The Gospel lesson just read begins with Jesus going back to preach in his home town. Most of us preachers have had the opportunity to do this at some point in our careers. In my ...
- Palm Sunday Sermon 撒迦利亞 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, 馬克 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman did! The text doesn’t tell us why she anointed Jesus, but we can assume that she had been moved by his ministry. Perhaps it was his care and concern for those in need—exemp...
- 大齋 2 Sermon 創世紀 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! Dear friends: God calls, and God promises. When Jesus began his ministry, one of the first things he did was to call people to follow him. The Gospels record a number of those “call” stories. Jesus cal...
- 主顯節 5 Sermon 以賽亞 40:21-31 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: The Gospel lesson we just read begins with Jesus performing acts of physical healing. Those of us who...
- 主顯節講道 馬太福音 2:1-12 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: When Jesus was born, the message of his birth was first announced to shepherds. We heard about it on C...
- Reformation Sermon 約翰 8:31-36 親愛的朋友們在基督裡, today is a very special day. On this day, people throughout the world are observing the 500th anniversary of the beginning of a great movement that changed the world. 500 年前, a little-known Augustinian monk...
- “God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer 五旬節 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 以賽亞 55 “God Notices the Hungry” No Israelite, sitting in the wilderness, or hearing stories of others who sat in the wilderness and received from Jesus' hand this miraculous feast of bread...
- Mission Challenges 五旬節 3, 馬太福音 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three consecutive readings from Matthew chapter 10. This chapter is an extended teaching from Jesus on the subject of mission. It starts with specific instructions to the Twelve as...
- 復活節講道 The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter morning ran away from it with fear and great joy (馬太福音 28:8). I’ve always been struck by that description. Fear and great joy—those are two emotions that don’t often go together. But as I thought...
A Hard Saying
牧師馬克 (8/20/18)約翰 6:51-69 “This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?“ (讀更多...)
Strength in Weakness
牧師馬克 (7/6/18)馬克 6:1-13, 2 哥林多前書 12:1-10 親愛的朋友們在基督裡: The Gospel lesson just (讀更多...)
Palm Sunday Sermon
牧師馬克 (3/26/18)撒迦利亞 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, 馬克 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman (讀更多...)
大齋 2 Sermon
牧師馬克 (2/27/18)創世紀 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! Dear friends: God calls, 和 (讀更多...)
主顯節 5 Sermon
牧師馬克 (2/7/18)以賽亞 40:21-31 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our (讀更多...)
牧師馬克 (1/19/18)馬太福音 2:1-12 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our (讀更多...)
牧師馬克 (10/30/17)約翰 8:31-36 親愛的朋友們在基督裡, today is a very special day. (讀更多...)