- 中國的 (華人事工)
- 大齋 2 Sermon 創世紀 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! Dear friends: God calls, and God promises. When Jesus began his ministry, one of the first things he did was to call people to follow him. The Gospels record a number of those “call” stories. Jesus cal...
- 主顯節 5 Sermon 以賽亞 40:21-31 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: The Gospel lesson we just read begins with Jesus performing acts of physical healing. Those of us who...
- 主顯節講道 馬太福音 2:1-12 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen. Dear friends in Christ: When Jesus was born, the message of his birth was first announced to shepherds. We heard about it on C...
- Reformation Sermon 約翰 8:31-36 親愛的朋友們在基督裡, today is a very special day. On this day, people throughout the world are observing the 500th anniversary of the beginning of a great movement that changed the world. 500 年前, a little-known Augustinian monk...
- “God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer 五旬節 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 以賽亞 55 “God Notices the Hungry” No Israelite, sitting in the wilderness, or hearing stories of others who sat in the wilderness and received from Jesus' hand this miraculous feast of bread...
- Mission Challenges 五旬節 3, 馬太福音 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three consecutive readings from Matthew chapter 10. This chapter is an extended teaching from Jesus on the subject of mission. It starts with specific instructions to the Twelve as...
- 復活節講道 The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter morning ran away from it with fear and great joy (馬太福音 28:8). I’ve always been struck by that description. Fear and great joy—those are two emotions that don’t often go together. But as I thought...
- 大齋 4, 約翰 9 Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded in John’s Gospel, between Jesus and a person he met during his days of ministry. In chapter three Jesus spoke to Nicodemus, a ruler of the people, who came to him by night. In chap...
- Ash Wednesday Sermon Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are dust, and to dust you shall return.” When the church says this to our face, while applying ashes to our face, it is reminding us, in the starkest and most direct of manners, th...
- 主顯節 7 sermon by Pastor Lehrer "Jesus sets the bar high" - Matthew 5:38-48 When I had the chance to begin our series on the Sermon on the MT on the last Sunday in January, I didn't get to say that we would hear more of Jesus' sermon this year than in most years, because Epiphany is ...
大齋 2 Sermon
牧師馬克 (2/27/18)創世紀 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! Dear friends: God calls, 和 (讀更多...)
主顯節 5 Sermon
牧師馬克 (2/7/18)以賽亞 40:21-31 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our (讀更多...)
牧師馬克 (1/19/18)馬太福音 2:1-12 恩, mercy and peace be to you from God our (讀更多...)
牧師馬克 (10/30/17)約翰 8:31-36 親愛的朋友們在基督裡, today is a very special day. (讀更多...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
由聖. 保羅的辦公室 (10/18/17)五旬節 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (讀更多...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
由聖. 保羅的辦公室 (8/16/17)五旬節 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & 以賽亞 55 “God Notices the (讀更多...)
From Pastor Lehrer
由聖. 保羅的辦公室 (7/24/17)五旬節 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 and Isaiah 55.10-13 Most members (讀更多...)