- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
WEDNESDAY EVENING LENTEN SERVICES – 7:30 p.m.
SOUP & SANDWICH SUPPER – 6:30 p.m.
March 29 and April 5
- English Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Chinese (Mandarin) Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday School (age 3-6th gr.) & Youth Group (7-12 gr.): Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Ed. Building)
- Adult Sunday Bible Class: Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Undercroft)
To view our seasonal worship schedules, click here.
What's Happening at St. Paul's
- Join us each Wednesday at 7:30pm during the season of Lent as we gather for worship using the Liturgy of Prayer and Preaching. Our theme for reflection will be "The Art of Living by Faith" - a series of messages on this topic using Biblical themes as suggested by the Catechism. All are welcome ...
- Our stewardship theme this year comes from Philippians 1:20 - "With full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body." Come join us as we learn to manage our time, talents and resources in a way that reflects God's generosity and is characterized by concrete actions of giving.
- Adult Bible Class - Reconciliation Lent is a season to focus on our relationships. When we reflect honestly on our own thoughts, words and deeds towards God and others, we must admit that there are huge failings. We need to seek reconciliation. Our Bible Classes for Lent will address thi...
- The Art of Living by Faith Join us each Wednesday at 7:30pm during the season of Lent as we gather for worship using the Liturgy of Prayer and Preaching. Our theme for reflection will be "The Art of Living by Faith" - a series of messages on this topic using Biblical themes as sug...
- Ash Wednesday - March 1 Come join us at 7:30 on this day as we begin the season of Lent with the solemn and penitent liturgy of Ash Wednesday. In addition to the specific themes of the day we will also introduce our Midweek Lenten Series--the Art of Living by Faith.  ...
- Preschool International Night Members and friends are welcome to join the Preschool staff and parents at an International Night potluck dinner starting at 6pm on February 24. ...
- Christ and Culture Our Sunday morning Bible Classes from January 15 to February 5 will focus on the relationship between Christ and Culture. Make sure to join us especially on January 22 as we welcome Niebuhr scholar and former District President, Jon Diefenthaler, as our ...
The following are upcoming events at St. Paul’s.
|Sunday, March 19||
|Monday, March 20||
|Tuesday, March 21|
|Wednesday, March 22||
|Thursday, March 23|
|Friday, March 24||
|Saturday, March 25||
|Sunday, March 26||
To see all scheduled activities, click here.
Lent 4, John 9
by Pastor Mark (3/26/17)Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded (read more...)
Ash Wednesday Sermon
by Pastor Mark (3/1/17)Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are (read more...)
Epiphany 7 sermon by Pastor Lehrer
by Pastor Mark (2/21/17)"Jesus sets the bar high" - Matthew 5:38-48 When I had the chance (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (1/3/17)“Unto you is born this day in the city of David (read more...)
Christ the King
by Pastor Mark (11/28/16)On this last Sunday of the church year, we Christians joyfully (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (9/8/16)A sermon for Labor Day weekend. Dear friends in Christ: Our second reading (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (7/28/16)Dear friends in Christ: Did Jesus just call us “evil?” His main (read more...)