- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
SUMMER WORSHIP SCHEDULE
Saturdays at 5:00 p.m.
9:30 a.m.(English) and 11:00 a.m. (Chinese).
Summer schedule will run
June 24 through September 3.
- English Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Chinese (Mandarin) Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday School (age 3-6th gr.) & Youth Group (7-12 gr.): Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Ed. Building)
- Adult Sunday Bible Class: Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Undercroft)
To view our seasonal worship schedules, click here.
What's Happening at St. Paul's
- Our stewardship theme this year comes from Philippians 1:20 - "With full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body." Come join us as we learn to manage our time, talents and resources in a way that reflects God's generosity and is characterized by concrete actions of giving.
- Summer Sunday School 3 Dates only - July 16, 23 and 30. 10:45-11:45, lunch to follow. Theme: Lord, let my heart be good soil. Geared toward children, but all ages welcome. ...
- Seeking a new Director of Music Our Director of Music is retiring after 15+ years at St. Paul's. We are currently seeking a creative and energetic individual to plan and coordinate the music ministry, accompany worship services, and to direct small but enthusiastic volunteer adult and ...
- Rummage Sale LWML RUMMAGE SALE - Saturday, May 13 from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. You may bring your items to the Undercroft from Tuesday, May 9 - Friday, May 12 from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Unfortunately, we do not have the space to receive donations prior to the week o...
- Easter Morning at St. Paul's! Join us on Easter morning for Worship, Breakfast (from 9:00 to 10:45) and a Children's Easter Egg Hunt (at 10:00). Alleluia! Christ is Risen!...
- Adult Bible Class - Reconciliation Lent is a season to focus on our relationships. When we reflect honestly on our own thoughts, words and deeds towards God and others, we must admit that there are huge failings. We need to seek reconciliation. Our Bible Classes for Lent will address thi...
The following are upcoming events at St. Paul’s.
|Saturday, July 22/
Sunday, July 23
|Monday, July 24|
|Tuesday, July 25|
|Wednesday, July 26|
|Thursday, July 27|
|Friday, July 28||
|Saturday, July 29||
|Sunday, July 30||
To see all scheduled activities, click here.
From Pastor Lehrer
by St. Paul's Office (7/24/17)Pentecost 6: July 15/16 Matthew 13.1-9 and Isaiah 55.10-13 Most members (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (6/26/17)Pentecost 3, Matthew 10:21-33 Today’s Gospel reading is the second of three (read more...)
by St. Paul's Office (4/27/17)LWML RUMMAGE SALE - Saturday, May 13 from 8:00 a.m. - (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (4/21/17)The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter (read more...)
Lent 4, John 9
by Pastor Mark (3/26/17)Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded (read more...)
Ash Wednesday Sermon
by Pastor Mark (3/1/17)Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are (read more...)
Epiphany 7 sermon by Pastor Lehrer
by Pastor Mark (2/21/17)"Jesus sets the bar high" - Matthew 5:38-48 When I had the chance (read more...)