- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
ADVENT MIDWEEK SERVICES
November 30, December 7, 14 at 7:30 p.m.
Christmas Eve Worship,Saturday, December 24
5:00 p.m. Candlelight service for families
7:30 p.m. Music of the Season
8:00 p.m. Candlelight service with Holy Communion
Christmas Day Worship Sunday, December 25
10:00 a.m. Celebration of Christ’s Birth
(in English and Mandarin Chinese)
with Holy Communion
English Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Chinese (Mandarin) Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
Sunday School (age 3-6th gr.) & Youth Group (7-12 gr.): Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Ed. Building)
Adult Sunday Bible Class: Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Undercroft)
To view our seasonal worship schedules, click here.
What's Happening at St. Paul's
- "I am the servant of the Lord," said Mary at the annunciation of her child's birth. The season of Advent serves to prepare us for Christ's coming--at Christmas, at the Last Day, and into our hearts. Join us for special Advent services, Sundays and Wednesday, as we hear of God's great ...
- Our stewardship theme this year comes from Philippians 1:20 - "With full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body." Come join us as we learn to manage our time, talents and resources in a way that reflects God's generosity and is characterized by concrete actions of giving.
- The Blessing of Advent "I am the servant of the Lord," said Mary at the annunciation of her child's birth. The season of Advent serves to prepare us for Christ's coming--at Christmas, at the Last Day, and into our hearts. Join us for special Advent services, Sundays and Wedne...
- Hypothermia Prevention Housing St. Paul's is once again pleased to partner with Bailey's Crossroads Community Shelter and Northern Virginia Family Services in providing a week of housing (Dec. 11-18) to help prevent hypothermia during the cold winter months. Any who would like to help...
- Reformation Oktoberfest! Come join us for special Reformation services in the morning, then stay for a German-style Oktoberfest luncheon and gathering through the afternoon. Sunday, October 30. Activities for kids and all ages....
- The Art of Marriage St. Paul’s will be hosting a six-session class for all engaged and married couples in any season of life called The Art of Marriage. We invite you to join us for this time of fellowship, learning and support. Please note the class details and sign-up in...
- Philippians: A Description of the Christian Life Come join us this fall as we study the Book of Philippians. This last of Paul's letters contains beautiful teachings on the Gospel of Christ, Christian fellowship, contentment and joy. All are welcome to join us for this class, including those who would...
The following are upcoming events at St. Paul’s.
|Sunday, December 4||
|Monday, December 5|
|Tuesday, December 6||
|Wednesday, December 7||
|Thursday, December 8||
|Friday, December 9||
|Saturday, December 10||
|Sunday, December 11||
To see all scheduled activities, click here.
Christ the King
by Pastor Mark (11/28/16)On this last Sunday of the church year, we Christians joyfully (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (9/8/16)A sermon for Labor Day weekend. Dear friends in Christ: Our second reading (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (7/28/16)Dear friends in Christ: Did Jesus just call us “evil?” His main (read more...)
Tending the Flame – Outreach Conference SED Event
by St. Paul's Office (5/24/16)Tending the Flame "One Hope" - July 29-30, 2016. A conference (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (5/20/16)As I was pondering today’s Scripture readings, I recalled these famous (read more...)
Easter 2 Sermon
by Pastor Mark (4/4/16)Text: John 20:19-31 The Gospel lesson just read, from John chapter 20, (read more...)
Ash Wednesday Sermon
by Pastor Mark (2/10/16)Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of a new season – the (read more...)