- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
Regular Worship Schedule
Wednesday, December 2, 9, and 16; 7:30 p.m.
- English Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Chinese (Mandarin) Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday School (age 3-high school): Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Education Building)
- Adult Sunday Bible Class: Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Undercroft)
To view our seasonal worship schedules, click here.
What's Happening at St. Paul's
- Our nation calls us to give thanks. Thanks is given to God - the author and creator of all that is good. Come join us on Thanksgiving Day at 10:00am for a special service of giving thanks. Note: this is one of our bi-lingual (Chinese and English) services - a beautiful ...
- Our Stewardship Theme this year comes from Ephesians 4, especially vs. 1. Come join us during the first weeks of November as we learn to manage our time, talents and resources in a way that reflects God's generosity and faithfulness in dealing with us.
- This class, open to all, gives an introduction to Christianity and our specific Lutheran beliefs. It also fulfills our membership class requirement for those not yet confirmed in a Lutheran church. While the current class is just finishing, a new class will start soon. Please contact Pastor Mark or the church office if you are interested. Class ...
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Our nation calls us to give thanks. Thanks is given to God - the author and creator of all that is good. Come join us on Thanksgiving Day at 10:00am for a special service of giving thanks. Note: this is one of our bi-lingual (Chinese and English) serv...
- Come make some Chrismons! Join us during the Sunday School hour (9:30-10:30) on November 29 as we learn about, and make, Chrismons. Our class on this day (the Sunday after Thanksgiving) has traditionally been an intergenerational class which helps us prepare for Advent and Christ...
- Women's Bible Study Join us on Wednesday's at 1:00 as we study 1st and 2nd Thessalonians. We are using Beth Moore's "Children of the Day" guide for our study. All are welcome. ...
- We Love Sunday School! For ages 3 and above - come join us from 9:30 to 10:30 each Sunday morning as we explore God's Word and grow in His grace!...
- Lead a Life Worthy of Your Calling Our Stewardship Theme this year comes from Ephesians 4, especially vs. 1. Come join us during the first weeks of November as we learn to manage our time, talents and resources in a way that reflects God's generosity and faithfulness in dealing with us. ...
The following are upcoming events at St. Paul’s.
|Sunday, November 29||
|Monday, November 30||
|Tuesday, December 1||
|Wednesday, December 2||
|Thursday, December 3|
|Friday, December 4||
|Saturday, December 5||
|Sunday, December 6||
To see all scheduled activities, click here.
What must I do?
by Pastor Mark (10/29/15)Mark 10:17-22 “Life is a journey”… so we’re often told. I’ve always (read more...)
The deaf hear, the mute speak
by Pastor Mark (9/8/15)Mark 7:31-37 What a wonderful thing Jesus did! The man who could (read more...)
Our Gift-Giving God
by Pastor Mark (8/4/15)Ephesians 4:1-16 Last Sunday was a very difficult day for me. Perhaps (read more...)
Out of this World
by Pastor Mark (5/19/15)As I was thinking of the words from Jesus in the (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (4/10/15)Alleluia! Christ is risen! He is risen indeed, Alleluia! What a beautiful (read more...)
Are You Able?
by Pastor Yang (3/23/15)Fifth Sunday in Lent, 2015 Text: Mark 10:32–45 In the name of Jesus, (read more...)
Ash Wednesday Sermon
by Pastor Mark (2/19/15)1 Peter 1:8-12 Lent is about Jesus Christ. Yes, Lent features many (read more...)