- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
SUMMER WORSHIP SCHEDULE BEGINS
Saturday, June 24, 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 25
9:30 a.m.(English) and 11:00 a.m. (Chinese).
Summer schedule will run
June 24 through September 3.
- English Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Chinese (Mandarin) Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday School (age 3-6th gr.) & Youth Group (7-12 gr.): Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Ed. Building)
- Adult Sunday Bible Class: Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Undercroft)
To view our seasonal worship schedules, click here.
What's Happening at St. Paul's
- Our stewardship theme this year comes from Philippians 1:20 - "With full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body." Come join us as we learn to manage our time, talents and resources in a way that reflects God's generosity and is characterized by concrete actions of giving.
- Seeking a new Director of Music Our Director of Music is retiring after 15+ years at St. Paul's. We are currently seeking a creative and energetic individual to plan and coordinate the music ministry, accompany worship services, and to direct small but enthusiastic volunteer adult and ...
- Rummage Sale LWML RUMMAGE SALE - Saturday, May 13 from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. You may bring your items to the Undercroft from Tuesday, May 9 - Friday, May 12 from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Unfortunately, we do not have the space to receive donations prior to the week o...
- Easter Morning at St. Paul's! Join us on Easter morning for Worship, Breakfast (from 9:00 to 10:45) and a Children's Easter Egg Hunt (at 10:00). Alleluia! Christ is Risen!...
- Adult Bible Class - Reconciliation Lent is a season to focus on our relationships. When we reflect honestly on our own thoughts, words and deeds towards God and others, we must admit that there are huge failings. We need to seek reconciliation. Our Bible Classes for Lent will address thi...
- The Art of Living by Faith Join us each Wednesday at 7:30pm during the season of Lent as we gather for worship using the Liturgy of Prayer and Preaching. Our theme for reflection will be "The Art of Living by Faith" - a series of messages on this topic using Biblical themes as sug...
The following are upcoming events at St. Paul’s.
|Sunday, May 21||
|Monday, May 22|
|Tuesday, May 23|
|Thursday, May 25|
|Saturday, May 27|
|Sunday, May 28||
To see all scheduled activities, click here.
by St. Paul's Office (4/27/17)LWML RUMMAGE SALE - Saturday, May 13 from 8:00 a.m. - (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (4/21/17)The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter (read more...)
Lent 4, John 9
by Pastor Mark (3/26/17)Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded (read more...)
Ash Wednesday Sermon
by Pastor Mark (3/1/17)Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are (read more...)
Epiphany 7 sermon by Pastor Lehrer
by Pastor Mark (2/21/17)"Jesus sets the bar high" - Matthew 5:38-48 When I had the chance (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (1/3/17)“Unto you is born this day in the city of David (read more...)
Christ the King
by Pastor Mark (11/28/16)On this last Sunday of the church year, we Christians joyfully (read more...)