- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
Regular Worship Schedule
- English Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Chinese (Mandarin) Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday School: Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (in Education Building)
To view our seasonal worship schedules, click here.
What's Happening at St. Paul's
- St. Paul's Lutheran Women's Missionary League's (LWML) annual rummage sale will be held on Saturday, September 20 from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Please bring your donations to the Undercroft anytime between 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. from Tuesday, September 16 through Friday, September 19. Volunteers are needed to sort items during the week ...
- The 2014-2015 Sunday School year begins on Sunday, September 7. St. Paul’s offers Sunday School classes for ages 3 through high school from 9:30-10:30 AM each Sunday during the school academic year. Classes are held in the church’s Education building. To register your child, send a copy of your completed registration form to the ...
- St. Paul's Preschool's program includes enrichment activities in math, science, social studies and pre-reading/pre-writing. There's still time to register for the 2014-2015 school year (go to http://splpreschool.org/)! Interested in donating to the Preschool Tuition Assistance/Scholarship fund? Your contribution will provide financial assistance to families who could not otherwise afford pre-K care ...
- Visit us to get information on upcoming social events and scripture readings, catch up with St. Paul's friends, view photos, and post comments. "Like" us to share the site with your family and friends! You can also follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SPLCFallsChurch.
- Music Programs Begin in September St. Paul's music programs begin this month! Jubilation Choir starts on Wednesday, September 10 (7:30 PM in Undercroft) Pauline Ringers starts on Monday, September 15 (7:00 PM in the balcony; will ring on All Saints Sunday on November 2) Praising A...
- Confirmation Classes Begin September 14 Confirmation classes for youth in 7th grade and above begin Sunday, September 14. The classes are held on Sundays from 6:00-8:00 p.m. For more information, contact Pastor Mark....
- Open House - Join us! Come see our new addition and celebrate with us at an Open House on Sunday, Sept. 7, from noon to 2:30pm. Food will be available for purchase, free drinks and desserts, games, activities and tours. We hope to see you there!...
- Sunday School Begins on September 7 The 2014-2015 Sunday School year begins on Sunday, September 7. St. Paul’s offers Sunday School classes for ages 3 through high school from 9:30-10:30 AM each Sunday during the school academic year. Classes are held in the church’s Education building. To ...
- New Addition Dedicated! On June 22, St. Paul's dedicated it's new building addition to God's glory with a festive worship service, guest preacher and joyous reception. In attendance were our architect John Corkhill, representatives from Miller Brothers our general contractor, a...
|Sunday, September 7||
RALLY DAY – OPEN HOUSE
|Monday, September 8||6:30 PM Board of Property Management (#9)|
|Wednesday, September 10||6:30 PM Board of Elders (Pastor’s Office)
7:30 PM Jubilation Choir (Undercroft)
|Thursday, September 11||11:30 AM Leisure Group (#9)
7:30 PM Board of Youth (#6 – former Coffee Room)
|Friday, September 12||11:00 AM Worship Folders (#6 – former Coffee Room)
7:30 PM Chinese Bible Study (#8)
|Saturday, September 13|
|Sunday, September 14||8:00 AM Sunday Worship (SW&P)
9:00 & 10:30 AM Fellowship - Leisure Group
9:30 AM Sunday School (Undercroft/classrooms)
9:30 AM Chinese Worship
10:30 AM Chinese Bible Study (#9)
11:00 AM Sunday Worship (HC)
The following are upcoming events at St. Paul’s. To see all scheduled activities, click here.
Living as Church
by Pastor Mark (9/8/14)Matthew 18:1-20 Dear friends, Living as church means living life together—which is not (read more...)
Rummage Sale on September 20
by St. Paul's Office (8/31/14)St. Paul's Lutheran Women's Missionary League's (LWML) annual rummage sale will (read more...)
Thanks for your caring!
by Pastor Mark (8/22/14)Dear St. Paul’s friends, Do you remember reading this sentence sometime in (read more...)
Yoke and Little Children
by Pastor Yang (杨牧师) (7/6/14)July 5/6, 2014 Text: Matthew 11:25-30 In the name of Jesus, Amen! What does (read more...)
Community Pantry Donations
by St. Paul's Office (6/23/14)The collection bin for donations to the community food pantry is (read more...)
The Spirit That Came From The Cross
by Pastor Yang (杨牧师) (6/8/14)The Day of Pentecost (June 8, 2014) Text: John 7:37-39, Acts 2:1–21 In (read more...)
Our Shared History
by St. Paul's Office (5/7/14)Over the past few weeks, we've been learning about Jesus' resurrection (read more...)