- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
English Service (Regular Schedule- 9/10/17- 6/10/2018):
Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m
Summer schedule begins June 16/17
Saturday June 16 at 5:00, Sunday June 17 at 9:30 (English) and 11:00 (Chinese)
Summer schedule will run June 16 through September 2.
- English Service (Regular Schedule- 9/10/17- 6/10/2018): Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Chinese (Mandarin) Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday School (age 3-6th gr.) & Youth Group (7-12 gr.): Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Ed. Building)
- Adult Sunday Bible Class: Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Undercroft)
To view our seasonal worship schedules, click here.
What's Happening at St. Paul's
- Our stewardship theme this year comes from 1 Corinthians 12:4-6 - Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone." Come join ...
- Sunday School Picnic! Everyone is welcome to join us for the Sunday School end-of-year picnic after the late service on Sunday, June 10....
- Sunday Morning Bible Class Our current class is a study of the Book of Hebrews. We meet in the Undercroft from 9:30 to 10:30. All are welcome!...
- Join us for Easter! Worship at 8:00 and 11:00 (in English). Brunch between services. Easter Egg hunt for children at 10:00 ...
- Virginia Glee Club at St. Paul's St. Paul's is pleased to host the Virginia Glee Club on Sunday, March 4, at 4:00pm. Founded in 1871, the Virginia Glee Club is UVA’s oldest musical organization and among the oldest collegiate choirs in the United States. With an extensive history of in...
- Lenten Midweek Services Join us on Wednesdays at 7:30pm during the season of Lent as we spend extra time in prayer and meditation upon the Scriptures. Our theme this year is "Return to the Lord" - as proclaimed by the Old Testament prophets. Lent begins on Ash Wednesday (Feb....
The following are upcoming events at St. Paul’s.
|Sunday, May 20||
|Monday, May 21|
|Tuesday, May 22|
|Wednesday, May 23||
|Thursday, May 24||
|Friday, May 25||
|Saturday, May 26|
|Sunday, May 27||
To see all scheduled activities, click here.
Palm Sunday Sermon
by Pastor Mark (3/26/18)Zechariah 9:9-12, Mark 11:1-11, Mark 14:1-9 What a beautiful thing this woman (read more...)
Lent 2 Sermon
by Pastor Mark (2/27/18)Genesis 17 - Our Amazing and Surprising God! Dear friends: God calls, and (read more...)
Epiphany 5 Sermon
by Pastor Mark (2/7/18)Isaiah 40:21-31 Grace, mercy and peace be to you from God our (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (1/19/18)Matthew 2:1-12 Grace, mercy and peace be to you from God our (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (10/30/17)John 8:31-36 Dear friends in Christ, today is a very special day. (read more...)
“Be Ready for the Right Things” Matthew 22.1-14
by St. Paul's Office (10/18/17)Pentecost 19: October 15, 2017 Matthew 22.1-14 “Be Ready for the (read more...)
“God Notices the Hungry” by Pastor W. Lehrer
by St. Paul's Office (8/16/17)Pentecost 9: August 6: Matthew 14.13-21 & Isaiah 55 “God Notices the (read more...)