- What’s New
- Chinese (华人事工)
- English Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Chinese (Mandarin) Service (Regular Schedule): Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday School (age 3-6th gr.) & Youth Group (7-12 gr.): Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Ed. Building)
- Adult Sunday Bible Class: Sundays at 9:30 a.m. (Undercroft)
To view our seasonal worship schedules, click here.
What's Happening at St. Paul's
- Our stewardship theme this year comes from Philippians 1:20 - "With full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body." Come join us as we learn to manage our time, talents and resources in a way that reflects God's generosity and is characterized by concrete actions of giving.
- Rummage Sale LWML RUMMAGE SALE - Saturday, May 13 from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. You may bring your items to the Undercroft from Tuesday, May 9 - Friday, May 12 from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Unfortunately, we do not have the space to receive donations prior to the week o...
- Easter Morning at St. Paul's! Join us on Easter morning for Worship, Breakfast (from 9:00 to 10:45) and a Children's Easter Egg Hunt (at 10:00). Alleluia! Christ is Risen!...
- Adult Bible Class - Reconciliation Lent is a season to focus on our relationships. When we reflect honestly on our own thoughts, words and deeds towards God and others, we must admit that there are huge failings. We need to seek reconciliation. Our Bible Classes for Lent will address thi...
- The Art of Living by Faith Join us each Wednesday at 7:30pm during the season of Lent as we gather for worship using the Liturgy of Prayer and Preaching. Our theme for reflection will be "The Art of Living by Faith" - a series of messages on this topic using Biblical themes as sug...
- Ash Wednesday - March 1 Come join us at 7:30 on this day as we begin the season of Lent with the solemn and penitent liturgy of Ash Wednesday. In addition to the specific themes of the day we will also introduce our Midweek Lenten Series--the Art of Living by Faith.  ...
The following are upcoming events at St. Paul’s.
|Sunday, April 23||
|Monday, April 24|
|Tuesday, April 25|
|Thursday, April 27|
|Friday, April 28||
|Saturday, April 29||
|Sunday, April 30||
To see all scheduled activities, click here.
by St. Paul's Office (4/27/17)LWML RUMMAGE SALE - Saturday, May 13 from 8:00 a.m. - (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (4/21/17)The women who saw the empty tomb on that first Easter (read more...)
Lent 4, John 9
by Pastor Mark (3/26/17)Today’s Gospel reading is another of the long conversations, as recorded (read more...)
Ash Wednesday Sermon
by Pastor Mark (3/1/17)Lenten Theme: The Art of Living by Faith Text: Romans 4:13-25 “You are (read more...)
Epiphany 7 sermon by Pastor Lehrer
by Pastor Mark (2/21/17)"Jesus sets the bar high" - Matthew 5:38-48 When I had the chance (read more...)
by Pastor Mark (1/3/17)“Unto you is born this day in the city of David (read more...)
Christ the King
by Pastor Mark (11/28/16)On this last Sunday of the church year, we Christians joyfully (read more...)